The Edo Association of Minnesota (TEAM) promote the cultural, economic, and social aspects of Edo life.
The Edo Association of Minnesota was founded in the year Ninety Ninety-nine to promote the cultural, economic, and social aspects of Edo life.
Pastor Lucky Igbinoba is the current president of the Association.
- To promote unity, patriotism, and solidarity among all Edos in Minnesota irrespective of sex, social or economic status, religion or political affiliations.
- To encourage active participation in our various communities in an open, fair, honest, and understandable manner.
- To work to pull together our economic and other resources for the development and growth of all members and of the Edo people and territory in Nigeria.
- To discourage all forms of corruption as they are detrimental to the economic, social, and political development of the Edos.
- To promote discipline, cultural values, and encourage self-reliance among all Edos.
- To promote mechanisms that will provide leadership accountability to the Edos.
- To educate our children on our cultural heritage and family values.
Pastor Lucky IgbinobaPresident
Mr. Steve ObayuwanaThe first President and Co Founder of TEAM
Mr. Oduwa Aganmwonyi Former President
Mr. Mike Ohenzuwa Former President
Mr. Anthony AigbogunFormer President
Mr. James ImasuenFormer President
Dr. Peter AtakpuFormer President
Mr. David EbojieFormer President
Together, building a strong and vibrant community